M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poker Run for the Granite State Panther's High School Club, Football and Cheer Team will be Saturday 7-August. Registration is from 9am to 10am.
Cost $20.00 for driver and $10.00 for a rider. ALL MONEY's, go the Program!
We will be taking all back twisty roads, thru the Monadnock Mountian Region and thru a town thats all Green! Seeing these Windmills up close, looks alian:eek: (Worth a picture or two!) We will not take any of the roads we all did last year! At the end of the run, there will be Hamburgs,Hot dogs, and Sausage peppers and onions. And Salads,Chips and sodas to drink as well as water. However! We will have a CASH BAR if you want a drink or TWO! Along with all that, we will have 3 Kickass bands!!
There will be many door prizes. And prizes for best and worst hand! As well as a silent auction, for other items. And yes the Dunk Tank will be there again!
We will be taken off and coming back, to the ending spot of last year's run. The American Legion Post#11, 20 Webster Street, Jaffrey NH. 03452.
Many of you came and supported our team last year, and my wife and I are praying for even a better turn out this year. And if this helps you are all welcome to crash Saturday night at our home, like I thought Woody and afdad was going to do last year, but they headed for home instead. Plus we have a camper that will sleep 8, if needed! So lets ROLL, for a Great Cause!
We've done OCC in NY, and Curtis BBQ in VT. Lets play in the Mountians this time! Where we say Live FREE or Die, here in New Hampshire:bigthumbsup: What do you say?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guy's this Saturday is the 7th. and My Poker run is on! WITH great weather, THANK GOD:p American Legion Post#11, 20 Webster Street, Jaffrey NH. 03452 is the Starting place! I have 2 friends that are coming one from Kingston NY and another from Blossville NY. And theres 9ers in New York, alot closer than that! So lets ROLL:doorag:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts