M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have, Im sorry I missed your last ride mate. :cus:mad:#^% bike mechanic! He had my bike for 10wks (from 19 July) after accident & still not fully fixed. At 7wks, he said bike was ready to go if I wanted it & only half hr to fit new chrome on tank when parts arrive (picked it up same Sat arvo). I took bike home & found he reused the damaged parts (foot pegs, brake & gear leaver) plus exhaust was still damaged, front blinker broken, scratched mirror not replaced & steering lock stuffed. Got onto my insurers who told me they had already spent over $9,000 on repairs and mechanic had already charged them for the new parts (but looked like he was keeping it for himself). I sent photos of damaged parts that were not fixed to insurers and gave mechanic written list of parts that were not fixed or replaced 2days later on the Monday. He said he must have overlooked it. 3 days later (Wed), mechanic ph'd me for the bike to be dropped off so he can replace chrome part on tank. Dropped it off same arvo & he said I would have it back on Thurs or Fri. 3wks later on 30th Sep he ph'd & said bike ready to go. I picked it up and noticed he hadnt replaced the bent handle bars. Ph'd him next day (1st Oct) & he said he didnt realise it was bent & would order a new one. It was so obvious that the right side was bent down & forward. Im still waiting for his call...! Im going to get another mechanic to go over my 9 to make sure all parts are new and not reused damaged parts. The drive shaft was also replaced (it prob wasnt damaged but who cares). Man there's some scum bags still around ripping us off! He must think Im dumb or stupid (must be the colour of my skin-golden brown (lol..!). Hope to ride with Wrecks, Rick, Bart & the fellas as soon as 9 is fixed & hope to catch up with you in the future Gurds. All the best matee:bigthumbsup:! Sav.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi Savage Gurdie has been gone about 1 month now and so far there havent been any rides at all that I have seen. I have done a few myself but hope that when the weather get more reliable we can make a go of one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts