M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....this pic from the "Rolling Shots" thread??

Yes, I am a true smoker, as you put it. And I remember telling you my next mod would be a H-bar mounted cigarette lighter.

Kuryakyn waterproof 12-volt power outlet with a cigarette lighter. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One way or another I've had a lighter mounted on every bike I've ever owned. As long as I'm a smoker it will be that way.

I know its not a good habit to have, but what can I say, I like my smokes. And I'm a country music singer as well, go figure. :doorag:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
One way or another I've had a lighter mounted on every bike I've ever owned. As long as I'm a smoker it will be that way.

I know its not a good habit to have, but what can I say, I like my smokes. And I'm a country music singer as well, go figure. :doorag:
It's cheaper with of these for lightin yer **** :D :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

hey man i aint mad at you at all!! more power to the guy who goes out and gets what he wants/needs at any means necessary:doorag:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts