M109 Rider Forums banner

Hey Bam Bam,Rick

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Flame 
#1 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Rick I see where some guys are looking to get some parts and not have to pay killer shipping.Since you are coming to my part of the US, California if you had some of your guys down under there give you a list of some of my parts that they might want(Gregg's Custom Stainless)I could set you up with a bunch of parts to take back with you and when they pay you for them you could send me the $$.Swingarm covers,engine covers and caliper covers are all quite small and could fly with your luggage back. (I don't think the plate mounts would work with the aussie plates).I don't know are you guys interested? Gregg Florance, Gregg's Custom Stainless

See less See more
#2 ·
View attachment 88339 View attachment 88340 View attachment 88341 Perforlithic!!!!:drool: Me thinks all you guys are pretty showy, what with all ya BLING!!:doorag:8):joke:And ya Fast Arsed STING!!:verymad: No but on a more serious note, absolutely luv the rims.:super: Hey, just wondering if anyone's got any rides planned!!:welcome:Its been a while since I've seen you all!!:eek: And your bike looks hot!!!:bigthumbsup:

Rick I see where some guys are looking to get some parts and not have to pay killer shipping.Since you are coming to my part of the US, California if you had some of your guys down under there give you a list of some of my parts that they might want(Gregg's Custom Stainless)I could set you up with a bunch of parts to take back with you and when they pay you for them you could send me the $$.Swingarm covers,engine covers and caliper covers are all quite small and could fly with your luggage back. (I don't think the plate mounts would work with the aussie plates).I don't know are you guys interested? Gregg Florance, Gregg's Custom Stainless[/QUOTE][/PHP]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.