M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Poker Run for the Granite State Panther's High School Club, Football and Cheer Team will be Saturday 7-August. Registration is from 9am to 10am.
Cost $20.00 for driver and $10.00 for a rider. ALL MONEY's, go the Program!
We will be taking all back twisty roads thru the Monadnock Mountian Region and thru a town thats all Green! Seeing these Windmills up close, looks alian:eek: (Worth a picture or two!) We will not take any of the roads we all did last year! At the end of the run, there will be Hamburgs,Hot dogs, and Sausage peppers and onions. And Salads,Chips and sodas to drink as well as water. However! We will have a CASH BAR if you want a drink a couple! Along with all that, we will have 3 Kickass bands! And you NE9's know they Rock:bigthumbsup:
There will be many door prizes. And prizes for best and worst hand! As well as a silent auction, for other items. And yes the Dunk Tank will be there again!
We will be taken off and coming back to the same place. The American Legion Post#11, 20 Webster Street, Jaffrey NH. 03452. Which is where it ended last year! You guy's all came and supported our team last year, and my wife and I are praying for even a better turn out this year. And if this helps you are all welcome to crash Saturday night at our home, like I thought Woody and afdad was going to do last year but they headed for home. Plus we have a camper that will sleep 8, if needed! So lets ROLL, for a Great Cause:p

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
TORQ,
no promises but I will see I will be on vacation that whole week not sure if I will be around

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand Jerry, have fun! And Kenny I hope you and Bob and all the 9er's down that way, make it like you all did last year! It just would'nt be the same without the hole gang:'(

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
AUGUST 7TH?? What ever happen to August 14th as you had me put it down for that weekend?
August 7th will be the son's B-day, sorry I will have to miss it!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea! We know Andre...

AUGUST 7TH?? What ever happen to August 14th as you had me put it down for that weekend?
YEA Gotta love it, Andre!!! The Legion called us, AFTER WE HAD PAID FOR ALL OUR PRINTING, for this ride and ad's!!! Saying OH SORRY, were booked up that day:-\ So we got the Aug. 7th. spot.
SO we were F'ED HARD, and pissedaway Money on printing, that we really did not have to pee away. Not counting Post like your's! And we get to do the printing all over again! So were just living the dream:eek: And Big daddy, I never thought of you as A follower:eek:! Don't come down with, Sheep cyndrum big guy.:joke:
BTY! We have the spot at the Legion till 6pm Saturday. BUT the ride will be done by NOON. And you all could bug out them if you need to! But the bands will be jamming till 6pm as well as the bar flowing! And your all welcome to crash here, for the night if you like:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It's cool:bigthumbsup: Oh and BTY, we will have a GEAT OUTSIDE BAR at the end of the ride. And with 3 bands! If that helps.

·
Registered
543 Posts
August 7 is my birthday as well so I won't be there, I have the day off and tickets to the Kiss Concert at the Comcast Center!!! have fun guys!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have fun, Son!

Kiss! Were you born yet, when they were popular? Just wondering Jaried, have fun! Oh you turning 19 or 20:dontknow: on the 7th?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey there New England9ers 7-Aug is just around the bend:bigthumbsup: I'm praying for DRY weather for Saturday! It can rain, all of the following week!
Because we all need it, just not this weekend................PLEASE

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RIGHT ON!

Thanks Phil, I have 2 friends I grew up with thats coming as far as 260 miles to support our team we started. It's nice to have freinds like that, have a safe ride Phil, hope to see more of the New England 9's as well:doorag:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Kiss! Were you born yet, when they were popular? Just wondering Jaried, have fun! Oh you turning 19 or 20:dontknow: on the 7th?
Ill be 25 but you were close Torq.....I have been to 5 concerts of theirs since 98 and go every time they come down this way!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sorry Bob I wont be able to mak it this year, haVE A COLD ONE FOR ME

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guy's Saturday is the 7th. I know Woody and Phil are in, Who Else:dontknow: Its going to be a great day, and as Andre would say, LETS ROLL:doorag:

·
Registered
426 Posts
I will be there,meeting up with Woody in the morning.Great day for a ride:drool:. Have not ridden in 3 weeks, hope I remember how:joke:. TORQ you going in the dunk tank,I want to dunk your arse but not looking forward to seeing you in a wet t-shirt:joke:.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
i'M ALL EXCITED I went out and bought a Burple Tong and push me up bra:bigthumbsup: JUST FOR THAT DUNK TANK:drool:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THANKS YOU "3"

Thanks a Million Jeff-David+phil for coming to my Poker run, for the Granite State Panthers! Hope you had a great time, and got home SAFE! And Phil hope you found Andres house after ok, and that you did'nt drink to much Alcohol don't mix well with Cake and Ice Cream. Jeff I hope you did'nt leave DNA all over the Hotel in Manchester, with what you had going on Saturday night:eek: Oh and David! Was it your IDEA to stash my bike:dontknow: YOU ****BIRDS!!!! But all Kidding a side, THANK YOU GUYS:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.