M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored today since im on vacation and was wondering what i could to the bike so i decide to polish the clutch and brake levers..not sure if you can tell from the before and after pictures but it came out great ...looks like a high dollar lever, nice and smooth mirror finish. It was pretty simple .. 2000 grit wet sand paper and blue magic metal polish and about an hour or so.
What do u guys think?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry about no pictures ...keeps telling me the file is too large.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm still trying but no luck...any ideas?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry I have none. Have never tried to post a pic probably b/c I have no idea how. I believe some other threads have discussed how to do it. Try a search or maybe someone who has done it can help.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Guys if you have buffer on a stand take all your stainless button head screws the ones that hold front fender,radiator cowl, and other misc. fasteners on the bike and buff them . They will look like chrome.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im sorry guys ... i tried to post em but keeps saying file is too large so i gave up. To answer some of your questions .. i did it with the levers mounted and did it by hand but i'm sure it would be a lot quicker and easier if you have a dremmel tool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts