M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night I entered a local "Hot Rods and Harleys" show and shine event. This is put on by a local radio station on which they announce all bikes and hot rods welcome and trophies given out to best in show, best bike etc. I show up and get an overwhelming crowd response (even win over some harley guys), along with the most votes! Well when it comes down to awarding the trophies, the guy handing them out tells me he can't give me a trophy since I don't have a harley. WTF? So he gives it to some women who has a sportster and added training wheels in back (looked like crap) so she could ride without falling over! Just gotta laugh at the whole conspiracy thing!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Last night I entered a local "Hot Rods and Harleys" show and shine event. This is put on by a local radio station on which they announce all bikes and hot rods welcome and trophies given out to best in show, best bike etc. I show up and get an overwhelming crowd response (even win over some harley guys), along with the most votes! Well when it comes down to awarding the trophies, the guy handing them out tells me he can't give me a trophy since I don't have a harley. WTF? So he gives it to some women who has a sportster and added training wheels in back (looked like crap) so she could ride without falling over! Just gotta laugh at the whole conspiracy thing!
That's :edit::doh:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Probably a VW with flowers stuck on it.. Kinda makes you want to goto the competitor radio station and announce how bad the other radio station sucks
:bdh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts