M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It started out like this in stock form

Then I took the badging off.

Then I removed the big ugly tag/turn signal assem. and remounted the tag, removed the t/s's and installed an integrated tail/turn signal assem.

Smoked integrated tail lens

Added the grill cover

Then this happened

And the next thing I know it looked like this

And finally this

Big thanks to Big Papa for putting in a hard days worth of work!!!:bigthumbsup: Couldn't have done it w/o you bro!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
:congrats: nice, i never seen my bike stock, had things done to it new before i ever seen it, the pocket book took a hit tho, nice ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Im slacking in the mod department, damn I need some wheels.
looks good bro :bdh:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, I hate to be the one to point it out, BUT

The front wheel is on backwards
LOSER!!! Hey, at least it's the front and not the rear. DOH!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
NOPE....sorry....but stock definately looks better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:joke: good job! now go win the next bike show!

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sorry Bro, I hated to do it but thought you might like to know.

Bike looks damn good though.
Haha it's all good, though you did knock my woodrow factor down a few notches. I'll get it switched around this week. The tire is also mounted correctly so just a flip is needed.

Thanks guys, as far as the baffless pipes, sound fuggin awesome. Not tinny at all, nice under cruise and WOW under hard acceleration!!

I do have plans to lower it an 1.5"

·
Registered
960 Posts
:bigthumbsup:THe wheels look killer. Nice mods! I vote for 2" drop!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
U GOT THE BUG!! You better start with the MA classes... MOD'D AHOLIC CLASSES.... hahaha u for to show where the grips game in..... lol :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Nice, I hate to be the one to point it out, BUT

The front wheel is on backwards
:agree:stem goes on the left, quick fix though!!! I hope the tires on the correct direction for when the wheel is placed on the bike the right way

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:agree:stem goes on the left, quick fix though!!! I hope the tires on the correct direction for when the wheel is placed on the bike the right way
It is

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very nice looking bike you have there.Go 2" lower it looks much better.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts