M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I don´t think or at least I haven´t met anyone yet from age 25-80 that is not happy with their M109/ M1800R. Its an eye catcher no matter where you park it.On the one side I can understand why Suzuki is going to offer it in different models but on the other hand the M109 is a one of a kind bike, I think thats why 99,99% of us bought it. We kid each other about which color is the fastest but when it gets just right down to it, we are all just extremly proud to have the :doorag: bike on the road :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Man you guys make me ill I can't wait until my limited edition comes in which won't happen until March 07.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looks just like mine, awesome.....now make her your own.

These bikes are really nice because to me they are much more like a really mean looking stylish naked bike to some degree. The power and brakes , unlike most any other cruiser , are definitely naked hooligan bike territory (aka FZ1/929/Speed Triple/Monster/ etc.) . The comfort , though not touring bike luxurious is WAY better than any sport bike and at least as good as most naked bikes. It carries a passenger in reasonable comfort. BUT it has a great mix of modern and classic cruiser with alot of muscle bike thrown in . Its a big V twin but its water cooled , smooth (relatively) , and it REVS unlike any other BIG V Twin (no V Rods are only 1130cc or so , not BIG or over 1500cc).

Only the handling is not really up to naked hooligan performance levels , but hell its fine for most folks and pretty good for a cruiser.

I love mine too....... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
what is neat is how it draws people to it. I can park as far back as I want and when I come out there is always someone looking at it and they always wait to ask questions. I left the badges on mine and they still ask what it is. One guy at the gas station the other day saw me pull in and he ran from 4 rows away just to see it and ask about it. He asked how fast I had it up to and I was honest and said 110 and she had plenty to go. He just walked away with a big sh##eating grin.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
booda said:
Man you guys make me ill I can't wait until my limited edition comes in which won't happen until March 07.
Limited edition!!! :yikes: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2:

booda, you better have a digital camera by then and know how to post pics to this site because we are going to need about a dozen close ups of that bad boy!!!!

And we are not kidding. :doorag:

·
Registered
642 Posts
booda, you better have a digital camera by then and know how to post pics to this site because we are going to need about a dozen close ups of that bad boy!!!!

And we are not kidding. :doorag:
No problem with that the camera is ready and I did download the pic instructions now I just have to wait and wait and!!! :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts