M109 Rider Forums banner

Here I come Canada!!

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  R.W.F/08r2 
#1 ·
Well guys, its that time of the year and I'm heading to my annual F1 racing in Montreal...first time on my 9, its only 270 miles one way but have to go thru customs ( sucks).
I will blast those Canadians ears so they see/hear what a real pipe is all about I will be kind to Ricochett after all he is a cool guy!:doorag:
I hope to be posting a video and many pictures, I will be out for a few days (no internet access unless thru my blackberry) but my phone still work up there so you know you can reach me!

Lets Roll!!!
Laisse le rouleau ! !

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Guys, got back last night or earlier this morning, you would not believe how much rain i rode thru going up there, MY GOGGLES SUCKS...
Rain stopped at 8 pm but only meet the rest of the group at 2:00am...arrived in Montreal at 4:00am.
Had a great time at the races, beautiful women everywhere!Even took my 109 for a ride in the area and no ,nobody that I meet knew what bike it was..at least here in US people take a guess, Canadians were like, is it a custom bike??
Got stopped by the Canadian police too...its on video so you will see on the footage.
Coming back no rain BUT a lot of FOG...can I say one more time that my GOGGLES SUCKS!!! I had to ride without eye protection to a least see where the white line was!my goggles were so fog-up that it was impossible to use!!!
Lesson learned..buy a different goggle!! and have my papers while riding in Montreal....
600 miles round trip for those counting...

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Too bad about the rain, but I'm glad you had fun. I'd like to think Canada is a good place to visit. I was going to say that the Police in Quebec can be hard A$%es, so I am not surprised you got stopped. Did they give you any paper, or just let you go with a warning?
They let me go with a warning...the reason to stop me was to do a "verification call" , I didnt have all my paperwork I showed the Canadian official at the border, after all I was already in the country, just my drivers license should suffice...nope, they want to see all of again!!Told me to go back and get it or I would eat it a fine for c$55.00:verymad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.