M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... it looks like the weekend jaunts to the mountains are coming to a close. This is the forecast from Weather.com for Fairplay, Colorado for Saturday. It won't be long before this will be the forecast for us here in the city :verymad:

Today, Sept. 16, 2006:
AM Snow Showers / Wind High 44° F
Precip: 60%
Windy. On and off snow showers ending. Bright sunshine later. High 44F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%.

Tonight:
Clear / Wind Low 25° F

·
Registered
665 Posts
Move to the Mid-West! We have all kinds of weather here. You never know what it's going to be though. Three years ago I rode on X-Mas Eve,it was 70 degrees. Two days later it was snowing. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Lawrenceville, GA

Forecast Conditions     High/Low °F     Precip.Chance     High Temperature
Sep 16 Mostly Sunny     84°/58°           0%              84°F

Don't Forget Your Sunblock

·
Registered
57 Posts
Summer in Colorado and winter in south Florida. I am currently in Breckenridge with snow in the forecast, so it's time to leave. We leave for Stuart, Fl on October 12th :bigthumbsup:. Get some ice tires and good luck.

·
Registered
350 Posts
They do make machines that will allow you to enjoy the mountains in the winter. That's something they can't do in Florida. :D We spend a lot of winter weekends in the Oregon mountains.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ron S said:
Move to the Mid-West! We have all kinds of weather here. You never know what it's going to be though. Three years ago I rode on X-Mas Eve,it was 70 degrees. Two days later it was snowing. :bigthumbsup:
+1 :bigthumbsup:
I was out riding that same day with a short sleeve shirt on...lol.........1 year later at the same time I believe it was snow and about 10 degrees

G

·
Check out my signature...  :bigthumbsup: :hot: :2excited: :hot: :2excited: :hot: :2excited: :hot: :2excited: :hot: :2excited: :beer3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts