M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the best place to buy the hard krome sideburner exhaust? Also what else do i need to make the bike run right with that exhaust. Thanks in advance.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The place with the best price.

Seriously, that changes frequently as one place or another has a sale.

I got a sick price on mine on ebay because the seller spelled it wrong and I was the only bidder.

As for making it run right, what are your intakes?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I bought mine from metric thunder, they had the best price that I found. Onieda Suzuki has the exhaust seals. My bike was still pretty much brand new so I used the same seals and no problems. If you're still running stock intakes you shouldn't need an FI controller.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Ducks rock, I would have them If I knew about them first. take your time in deciding the cut out pattern It appeares that he can do some incredible designs. I love to see all the different ones on bikes.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Can anyone tell me the best place to buy the hard krome sideburner exhaust? Also what else do i need to make the bike run right with that exhaust. Thanks in advance.:dontknow:
http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6080&str=290

Our Part #: HAR-BB18100580
Retail Price: $749.95
Regular Price: $727.50
Sale Price: $679.99
Low Price Guarantee
We want your business. We can't check every vendor on the Internet. We know our prices are low but sometimes one slips by us. If our competitors advertised price is lower (incuding shipping costs and all fees) then we will beat it by 5% or $5 (whichever is less). (Excludes any items found on E-bay)
The competitors price must be viewable in their online catalog or shopping cart. Guarantee does not apply to special order items or close-out merchandise.
You must call us to place your order when taking advantage of this low price guarantee.

DIRECT LINE
1-888-693-1011

:bigthumbsup:​

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Metric Thunder has thers for 634.95 with free shipping, I dont know about any fees, it didnt say or i missed it. i will check.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Metric Thunder has thers for 634.95 with free shipping, I dont know about any fees, it didnt say or i missed it. i will check.
So, send that link to dlp for the price match and get the extra discount.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, but thats a good idea, if you happen to see one cheaper let me know im gonna buy one monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts