M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I listed on the 4 sale forum my interest in finding a gen 1 Corbin fairing. I have not had any luck or responses. Does anyone have any leads or suggestions on where or how to find one? :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
I listed on the 4 sale forum my interest in finding a gen 1 Corbin fairing. I have not had any luck or responses. Does anyone have any leads or suggestions on where or how to find one? :dontknow:
Call Corbin and order one.

Why does everyone think that just because they post they want something, that someone has one they desire to sell?

For the price of Corbin accessories, I would hope that anyone who buys one fully intends to keep the bloody thing. I would not sell the Corbin Smuggler I recently purchased to anyone.

I'd put it in the attic first.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Call Corbin and order one.
Unfortunately, they do not carry the 1st generation fairings anymore. I have heard that once they change molds, they destroy the old ones:-\.
Not too sure about this. Ford Racing stopped carring some parts for my 94 cobra, and an aftermarket company purchased the molds and then started selling the same item for 66% less. I don't see that happening with Corbin, but we can always pray:pray:.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gen 1 fairing

I wish I could call and order one- but they only make or inventory the generation 3 fairing :verymad: I want the generation 1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts