M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone posted this before but I could not find it.Light throttle surge which pot do I adjust? I am running tornado`s, gipro,block off plates and road burner 2 to 1

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
If it's a light surge at cruise below say 3000 rpms especially in 1st gear, adjust the first pot up .5 at a time till it disappears. If it's on light throttle acceleration adjust the 2nd pot up .5 at a time. Mine has never surged with it at default 1-3-2 from the time I installed it but I run 2-4-2 now anyway. I do not have block off plates or any decell pop.

·
Registered
501 Posts
that sounds like what i'm running game warden. i 'll look tomorrow and make sure. got the settings off draggin so far they have worked great. also check your ground wire i had mine come out of the end loop so i made it longer and put it around the battery terminal,helped out a lot.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Oh yeah....if you had it working properly and then run into a surge effect, check to make sure the ground wire or in my case the main harness hasn't worked loose. If it does it will go to the factory lean setting and that will surge in the lower rpm range....do the light test.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts