M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may sound stupid but can anyone tell me where would I find the tool kit for this bike (if it even comes with one)? I do know that it's not under the seat. ???

·
Registered
260 Posts
tools

yeah, under the seat to the right of the positive side of battery. should be a slot and tools r in a black vinyl bag. mine had just a few items i think pliers screwdriver and spark plug socket. no allens

·
Registered
35 Posts
I agree. There should be a plastic cover over the battery. If you open that up it us right next to the battery in a little pocket.

·
Registered
766 Posts
yeah, under the seat to the right of the positive side of battery. should be a slot and tools r in a black vinyl bag. mine had just a few items i think pliers screwdriver and spark plug socket. no allens
thanks for posting the question. had the same one......Whenever i get home i`ll check the location. great site for answers and patient people(sometimes) to explain them.
by the way anyone has an idea of the basic tools kit for this bike? In here it is hard to get tools, parts or mechanics.....

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I know this may sound stupid but can anyone tell me where would I find the tool kit for this bike (if it even comes with one)? I do know that it's not under the seat. ???
dont consider it a TOOL kit...... its all junk in that little bag under the seat next to the battery, I gave mine away to a 3 yr old!
:bigthumbsup:

Good luck using them on ur 9.... they wont touch mine! ;)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
dont consider it a TOOL kit...... its all junk in that little bag under the seat next to the battery, I gave mine away to a 3 yr old!
:bigthumbsup:

Good luck using them on ur 9.... they wont touch mine! ;)
I agree with that, if you do need the tools they aren't going to work too well or last very long.

Use the space, and maybe the vinyl bag, to put a better collection in. A small set of vice grips, small adjustable wrench, phillips screwdriver, selection of allen wrenches that fit what you need on the bike (mostly 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 10mm), and a couple common closed/open wrenches. I also keep a small roll of electrical tape and a piece of 12 gauge wire about 3' long in it. Adjust as needed for any accessories you may need to tighten or adjust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts