M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys and gal's I'm about a day away from MAYBE getting a NEW 08 Orange 9. (I just gotta say "yes" and it's done deal) I can get black or orange but, I think I like orange better.. PLEASE Post me some of your great looking bikes to help finalize the deal! I would LOVE to see some custom orange ones too. I have some ideas I think I want to do but, like to see if any of you have all ready done it and what it looks like... OH sorry, I'm new here and my name is Jeff.. ;) Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHA Thanks for the welcome guys! yes the are all awesome but ya know its hard to really see the color when the shop is a 1 1/2 hrs away from ya LOL Pic's help.. :bigthumbsup:

Thanks wiles426 nice bike! How much to have the stock wheels polished like that?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn! Square that is a sweet flat back bike! :drool:

CMHGUY holy cow them are SWEEEEEET! Thanks so much for Great quality pics! Now I know what that orange really looks like! :drool:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Earthquake9 & pynikal Thanks! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I say Black and then chrome the heck out of it! :bigthumbsup:

But I do love the orange....... orange and black or orange and chrome.........

OK I dont think you can go wrong with either color in my book.......GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pynikal Thanks! How did he do them forks? Paint powder coat or are they covers?

CMHGUY I do love black! love that bike of yours! I think I'm really liking orange n black!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
errange9 I really like your bike! Can you tell me more on what you did to it? how did you do the forks? What pipes are those.. Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Get the orange one!
People **** when they see it, everybody thinks it's a custom paint.
Love your bike! Like the galfer rotors and the way too cool tach and speedo :bigthumbsup: The forks, them covers? Thanks for the pic's!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts