M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the FI2000R and jsd 3m. The lights come on and go off like they are supposed to on the FI2000R however my red FI warning light is on. The bike seems to running really good. Will this go away? I turned the ignition on before I connected everything by accident, but only for a second. Then when I got it together, and started the bike, FI light is on. Both ground wires are tight on the JSD and FI2000R. No warning lights from 2000R either. What gives?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm on IT JR thanks again man! I'll let you know in a few. Also, whats the set valve? I'm set up with the dragsters like you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MY JSD IS BAD!!! I disconnected it and the FI light went away. So I thought Hmmm, let me reset the bat and everything, then connect the JSD up agian and guess what? The F'n FI light was back on! So, I disconnected it again and guess what? Problem solved. What the hells wrong the JSD? I KNOW I did it exactly as described and have it grounded to the gold bolt. How could I get that wrong and the FI2000R right. Well, I think its a faulty JSD. I'll look at the paper work to replace it. Doesn't the guy who does these post on here? Help me out if you have some thoughts.
:mad:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D All it right with the universe again. I disconnected everything on the JSD including the ground and wiped the ground and made sure it was clean. Unplugged the bat and viola!! Back in business. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts