M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw some pipes on a thread a few weeks ago but I can't remember what they were callled. I think they were Cobra's but they were not available on cobra's website yet. Does this ring a bell? thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
you want 2 into 1 , dual radius , straights, . What is you style preference?

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Raw Perfromance is having a Group Buy

Right now Raw Performance is conducting a Group Buy. You can get any style they offer in the Raw Performance pipe for $800 shipped to your address. I just spoke with Ron Wilson yesterday for about 2 hours, and his is a really nice guy. From talking with him, and learning about what he and his team has done to develop this pipe, and reading the comments from folks who actually have the pipe installed on their M109 already, this is the best pipe on the market hands down. Right now they plan to ship orders around the 1st of June 2010. I cant wait to get mine.

Good luck with whatever you decide on.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
93 Posts
$800 shipped to your address.
BCRUZN
That is really high. I didnt pay but $570 for my dual radius Hard Krome's. A better price for those pipes would be 500 or less if they are a group buy. JMO

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
That is really high. I didnt pay but $570 for my dual radius Hard Krome's. A better price for those pipes would be 500 or less if they are a group buy. JMO
The Raw Pipe, runs cirlces around 99% of the off the shelf pipes, performance wise. It is a true performance 2-1 pipe. $800 shipped is a really good price for this pipe. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
At that price i rather gut my stock pipes and sound better then them and be a better performance. My bike ran best when it was stock before all the after market pipes.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Last year at the Dyno drags we had 2 109's with Stock Engines running RP pipes, Intake and Tune...

1 bike was 132 rwhp and the other was 134 rwhp....

My bike, before the engine work, was making around 128rwhp with RP Head pipes and my V-Rod muffler. (With a ridiculously flat tq curve)

I haven't seen a pipe yet that can beat the RP pipes in performance.

With regards to the original post... That is definitely a very nice looking pipe in black!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts