M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have, as pictured to the left, a 2007 LE. Long and short of it, what ideas do you have for custom seats. Here's some ideas;

1. All White, ostrich, gator, etc. Something with texture.
2. Black saddle, white trim around the sides?
3. Black sides white saddle?

Any other ideas? The black LE seat looks great but it is kind of boring.

·
Registered
838 Posts
You can get with baldylatino. From what I've read he has done some great work for the guys on here.
He had a bad accident nottoo long ago, so I'm not sure if he's taking orders or not.
Get with him and find out.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have been eyeballing this one on ebay, Its just a cover but cool looking and color for a blue LE I think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUST...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item33633292b8
I would suggest finding a local fabric upholstery wholesaler for the material and then have a local professional do the install. After my last experience with baldylatino I would never ship anything out that restricts my use to ride. You can have it done locally in less time, money, and headaches and probably the first time. If you need details on my experience with baldy feel free to PM me anytime. Scott

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
:agree: That looks great!
It does look great, but for how long???:dontknow:. Short of wrapping this seat or your butt in plastic, for how long do you think you can keep it this bright? For show, this is the way to go, but I wouldn't consider that color for everyday use, unless you travel everywhere with an all purpose cleaner to wipe off any type of jean stain.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
you strike me as a Rider Not a show bike kind of guy , The White does looks good , but i agree with Deuendo, will it last ?

You could go with a White Skid mark design :eek:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
whos gonna do your seat?

has anybody heard if baldy latino is up and working again? Im going with him.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You definately want a Baldylatino seat. Price is great, quality 2nd to none, you pick exactly what you want and best of all, your Ass will love you!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts