M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called ARS Motorsports here in Florida and the they quoted me $11946 Out the Door on a Red 07...Â

It is not in stock, but will be there in a month time...

I am really looking forward to my 109, but I am also looking for the best deal!

Can you guys help with this? Can you suggest other places to call?

Salesman claimed $11008 fo bike plus charges and said it would be $11946 OTD

I also need to put together a checklist for things do and go over the bike at time of delivery...

Thanks for all your help!!! :read: :read: :read: :read:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW I don't need to buy is in Florida if the deal is good enough... The Out the Door is at 7% tax

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Same deal here at the local stealership is 14000 even bro (here being Woods Fun Center in Austin, TX) .. May fly to Florida to get mine 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DHandyman said:
Same deal here at the local stealership is 14000 even bro (here being Woods Fun Center in Austin, TX)Â .. May fly to Florida to get mine 8)
Thx, I guess that means I am getting a good deal, no?

Let's hear what others have dealt with...

Thanks for your help guys...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got mine at Rider's Advantage in Sebring, ARS sisterstore. Won't be any cheaper but they may have it in stock. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I been on the phone with the other zuki dealers in the Austin area, trying to find out what they are going for elsewhere... I know why Woods can get 14k now.. none of the other guys can even GET an '07 at the moment... They apparently just don't sell enough bikes to warrant them. :(

·
Registered
686 Posts
I don't think you will find an '07 any cheaper than that. Dealers here won't budge off MSRP yet. I can get an 06 for $12k even out the door, but '07 will cost over $13k.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Got the 07 12700.00 otd ....in NJ.......PA was quoted 12400.00 plus (that was a red one by the way)......Manhattan had one 12500.00 plus and that was a black one......hopefully get my black 07 next week

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was in BrowardMotorsports in Davie FL last Thurday.  Salesman stated they had a Red 07 in the back, still crated.

I put a $100.00 deposit at ARS a couple of months back, at least, and finally got a call from them last Monday.   In the meantime, After waiting several weeks, I bought a black at BrowardMotorsports and have had it for several weeks.  I lost my deposit at ARS.

I would not buy from them unless they have the bike there for pickup.

·
Registered
516 Posts
DHandyman said:
Same deal here at the local stealership is 14000 even bro (here being Woods Fun Center in Austin, TX) .. May fly to Florida to get mine 8)
DHandyman, my buddy is looking for a Blurple '06 and is desperate for one, you know if there are any in Austin? Not looking for a used one. BTW he has a Ducati 916 Monster for sale and is asking 6k for it. less than 1500 miles on it and I can send pics if anyone is interested. his home phone is (956) 717-3709 in Laredo, Texas (Douglas Harvego). If anyone has a tip on a Blurple 109 in Texas, much obliged if anyone can help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts