M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys installed the cobra pipes I got from a fellow niner on the forum. When installing them noticed the exhaust contorl valve on the standard pipes and had to take it out. Now I have the F1 light on. Does this mean anything? Do I need to have power commander for these pipes or fuel management?

Please help me out since I just came back from fighting this darn commie goverment all all levels. they wanted to expropiate my company and had to fight inside and out for it...finally had to bend over and let them dispose their waste aty my site for free...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know what you mean by set but it is a selenoid that control a valve that goes inside the standard exhaust...I pulled it completely off.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that is the reason I LOVE this forum. it helps me keep my beast beautiful and the fastest one on the country. THANK YOU !!! You guys rock!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and thank you rynosback for your quick answer. I did not understand which wire you were talking about but after reading bigpapas thread now I understand..
thanks

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
and thank you rynosback for your quick answer. I did not understand which wire you were talking about but after reading bigpapas thread now I understand..
thanks
No problem, I should have posted up those links for you also. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts