M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Anyone on here from the St.Louis MO. area that has done the stock baffle mod want to give me a hand at drilling mine out I will gladly pay for your help and pay for half of the tool rental because how often am i going to need a 12 inch extension and a 1/2 inch bi metal hole saw...NEVER..
PM me or post a reply if you would be willing some weekend in the near future.
Thank you.
Eric. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just to let you know, I managed to pick up a bi-metal 1 1/4" Hole saw and a 12" extension from home depot about a week ago for about 12 dollars.... 2.99 for the hole saw, and 9.99 for the 12" extension.... so they are not horribly expensive...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
crazytank7 said:
Hello, Anyone on here from the St.Louis MO. area that has done the stock baffle mod want to give me a hand at drilling mine out I will gladly pay for your help and pay for half of the tool rental because how often am i going to need a 12 inch extension and a 1/2 inch bi metal hole saw...NEVER..
PM me or post a reply if you would be willing some weekend in the near future.
Thank you.
Eric. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Why sure, I will help you. I have the 1.25 inch whole saw and 2 12" extensions. That means we can go for 1, 2 or 3 baffles per pipe. You can also hear mine to evaluate the mod. Mine has 3 baffles drilled out on each exhaust pipe. Give me a call or drop me a line/Email. 314-503-395.
:p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Chuck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts