M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi

I had this problem the key is to pump the brake and compress the air in the pipe. just keep pumping the brake for a couple of minutes then while your doing it "may need help here" open the bleed nipple you should see the fluid start to show when it does close the bleed nipple and repeat as soon as you get a god amount of fluid coming through, revert to bleeding them properly ie. Compress brake level undo bleed nipple, when air blubbles finish close bleed nipple, depress level, compress etc.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was the line:mad: pulled it off couldnt blow threw it even with a air compressor.. hope DL will stand behind there product and exchange it....

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
They can be tough to bleed, but you need to make sure that the bleeders are facing up and at the highest point.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
it was the line:mad: pulled it off couldnt blow threw it even with a air compressor.. hope DL will stand behind there product and exchange it....
That is odd, but glad you found the problem. I've never had a break line that had a blockage in it when new.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They sent a new one out today where very cool about it. Yea I have SB on all my toy never ran into this either. I even took a tip cleaner (for a torch) and stuck it in the little hole one side I got it in about 1 inch the other side 1/8 maybe less so it's right there but mightyvac or compressor would knock it loose whatever it is...:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
They sent a new one out today where very cool about it. Yea I have SB on all my toy never ran into this either. I even took a tip cleaner (for a torch) and stuck it in the little hole one side I got it in about 1 inch the other side 1/8 maybe less so it's right there but mightyvac or compressor would knock it loose whatever it is...:dontknow:
Bro, you may have more problems than the line.... you may have a bad brake master coming apart or a bad hose breaking down or a bad caliper coming apart... in all my years, I've never seen a block brake line
stranger things have happen however

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bro, you may have more problems than the line.... you may have a bad brake master coming apart or a bad hose breaking down or a bad caliper coming apart... in all my years, I've never seen a block brake line
stranger things have happen however
The line was brand new the old one worked fine, Id put the stock one back on but I'm running the down under kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts