M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Lamonster and all, man love this board. I get so much info, its amazing. To all: what are you doing with your stock pipes/shields?
My 109 was in the driveway and my Mom accidently tipped it over...uuugghh
The shields were scraped and dented and a little bit of the exhaust pipes were scraped.

The right turn signal was also cracked; fender scraped a little (no biggie, know a paint guy); headlight cover scraped; brake pedal bent; handle bar end cap scraped (changing to kurkayn grips anyway); and boulevard emblem scraped (but it protected the tank, so good thing I didn't debadge just yet).

I am ordering the headlight cover and grips today. Still figuring out what I am going to do with the right turn signal.

Anyway, how much would anyone want for their stock exhaust set up and or shields? Also the OEM front turn signal setup just in case.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Chris,

I should be getting my new pipes this week. I am not 100% sure as I have not seen the quality or fit of the pipes I ordered, although I am sure I will love them, I might be persuaded to sell you by stock exhaust bits. I'll shoot you an e-mail and let you know for sure.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Chris, I too damaged my pipes pretty bad. I found that HeadVince in SC had some that he was willing to part with and I was going to make him an offer but I may have an oppurtunity to get some from someone more local so I am going to be patient and wait for those. If you want to go ahead and buy those from HeadVince, that is cool with me. My damage is not that noticeable and I am not in any urgent need to get them right away so go for it.

-Tim

·
Registered
525 Posts
Chris said:
Hello Lamonster and all, man love this board. I get so much info, its amazing. To all: what are you doing with your stock pipes/shields?
My 109 was in the driveway and my Mom accidently tipped it over...uuugghh Â
The shields were scraped and dented and a little bit of the exhaust pipes were scraped.

The right turn signal was also cracked; fender scraped a little (no biggie, know a paint guy); headlight cover scraped; brake pedal bent; handle bar end cap scraped (changing to kurkayn grips anyway); and boulevard emblem scraped (but it protected the tank, so good thing I didn't debadge just yet).

I am ordering the headlight cover and grips today. Still figuring out what I am going to do with the right turn signal.

Anyway, how much would anyone want for their stock exhaust set up and or shields? Also the OEM front turn signal setup just in case.

Thanks!!
I have rear turn signals I can part with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts