M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some searching and did not see much, just some old ebay links referrencing some $20 ones. There are still several on ebay, just not sure if they're any good. Thanks for any input!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Did some searching and did not see much, just some old ebay links referrencing some $20 ones. There are still several on ebay, just not sure if they're any good. Thanks for any input!!
Got you thinking!!! DenisKirk.com Look under HJC communicators I have the speakers and cord for a ipod.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I just ordered these. They fit into my molded earplugs that I currently use for work and riding...
I have used helmet speakers in the past and found the sound quality very poor even with high quality speakers.

G

·
I had a helmet that I used once....just bought the "old school" style cheap headphones...broke them apart and installed the speakers inside the helmet...but then again I wear full face so "wind noise" isn't as bad as half or 3/4 helmets....YMMV....but it worked great for me

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

·
xxx
210 Posts
I just ordered these. They fit into my molded earplugs that I currently use for work and riding...
I have used helmet speakers in the past and found the sound quality very poor even with high quality speakers.

I have those as well. They don't have to compete with wind noise because the custom made earphones block out most outside noises (while still allowing you to hear sirens, etc.). Now if only I could modify my Scala communicator to allow me to plug them in.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Shure ear buds from best buy or future shop are the best sounding and usually the most costly,but what they do make also seperatelyis different size foam ear bud rings(proably fit any ear bud) that fit over the ear bud and seal out wind noise and hold the ear bud in place.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bumpty bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts