M109 Rider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
My attendance to this is in jeopardy. My team of 3 just lost 1 in a transfer to another group and will be down another for a back surgery in a couple of weeks. So far, they haven't asked me to cancel my vacation request, but there is a decent chance they will.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
My attendance to this is in jeopardy. My team of 3 just lost 1 in a transfer to another group and will be down another for a back surgery in a couple of weeks. So far, they haven't asked me to cancel my vacation request, but there is a decent chance they will.
Say it ain't so!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Less Than A Month!!!!!!!!!

Alright who's all in on this? I'm definitely in for leaving Friday morning and returning Monday morning! Hope to see the usuals there.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I've been told that I might have temp coverage from another shift coming to help at work. That should allow me to keep my vacation time scheduled. Still don't have a place to stay. I'm hoping there are a bunch of hotel cancellations over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We will be ready to go Friday morning, just let me know where and time you want to meet and we will be there with bells on...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Friday morning! Let me know when/where.

I'm really looking forward to this.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Still working on the plan for us to get up there

July 12-15. Friday through Sunday. Check post #23 for the route to baker. Pretty sweet roads that even most of the locals haven't seen. You're coming from SD so this may not be the best idea.
We can tow the toy box or the toy hauler. It's just a *****load of diesel. If we ride up, we won't have any a$$ left for the ride. We will most likely pull the trigger either way.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Salem Oregon

Beedub109R

Do you have the days to meet us in Salem Oregon (just south of Portland) and ride with us from there and back? That would be great.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Did you decide to come up for Hell's Canyon? Love to ride with you guys.

·
Registered
729 Posts
We are officially past the preregistration period. Who all is going? Who's riding with the group leaving Friday morning from Beaverton?

Looks like I'll have my new Exedra tires on just in time. This trip should make for an excellent comparison to the Metz I'm currently running.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Since we're leaving from the HD dealer I'd like to get a pic of all 9 riders peeing on the sign. We don't really have to do it but make it look like it for some good luck.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Got my new tires on finally. Did 100 miles of chip seal to rough them up today. I like how they handle so far. This weekend should be a good test run. Got my care package from the rally folks.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts