M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo Hoo!!!!! The Colorado board is open and ready for action!!!!

I for one, am happy to be here and looking forward to meeting and riding with everyone.

We'll have to get some rides going.... my weekends are booked through October, but I do have some mid-week days available. ;)

Anyone interested in a ride to the Dragon at the end of the month??? A buddy of mine and me are planning to head out to Deal's Gap to meet some VTXers. I'm not sure which bike I'm taking yet....

Lamont - thanks for opening the Colorado board!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello All,

Not from Colorado, from Cheyenne Wyoming but do you know the chances of use in that State ever getting our own spot. About Slim to None. Hope you guys don't mind if I stick around this board. Hell I'll pay rent if i Have to!
"Live to Ride"

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shadowrider43 said:
Hello All,

Not from Colorado, from Cheyenne Wyoming but do you know the chances of use in that State ever getting our own spot. About Slim to None. Hope you guys don't mind if I stick around this board. Hell I'll pay rent if i Have to!
"Live to Ride"
All are welcome. Cheyenne is just up the road from here.... ever ride down to Johnson's Corner in Loveland. We could meet for breakfast there some Sat or Sun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts