M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a New Stable Mate for my Garage! 07 M109R 2021 miles. I think a hint of Jealousy was in the air from the other Bikes! LOL So anyway, Hello Fellow M109 riders.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
:welcome: to the board. What else is in your garage?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
BIG :congrats: on your new bike and :welcome: to the board. There is a ton of information here and very knowledgeable individuals always willing to assist:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:welcome: to the board. What else is in your garage?
That is like asking a Woman her age! Haaaaa Goldwings, couple HD's, Dual Sport, Four Wheelers, Razor, couple old CR500s, a few others etc I like Motorcycles, have since I got my first one at 5yrs old.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Howdy and :congrats: on your new toy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is a couple I took this morning before a short cold ride.
Thanks for the Welcome, I have been a member on the GL1800 board for years also, great site over there too! Lot's of help and info. Lamont and Hal have done us all a great service for these boards!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That is like asking a Woman her age! Haaaaa Goldwings, couple HD's, Dual Sport, Four Wheelers, Razor, couple old CR500s, a few others etc I like Motorcycles, have since I got my first one at 5yrs old.
I don't want the age of your girlfriend, just some pics of your collection !!.... :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Nice find! Hey if the wing gets to pissy about the new girl in the garage just send her my way
Oh I can't go with out that Big Girl, she is sooooooo kind on them Cross Country Rides!

Forgot to say, just got back from a 40 mile or so ride on the New Bike! I LIKE!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts