M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would introduce myself! I can see I'll be spending alot of time here!! My name is Adam, i am 38 and I live in McCleary, Wa. I am a union inside wireman local 76. I bought my M109R2 in Late september 09. Its my first bike and I love it!. I have done a few small mods so far. Hard Krome exhaust with a dyno jet power commander. Plus some cycle house forward control extentions. and I did a smoked integrated taillight and smoked front signals, plus built my own sidemount plate bracket. It bolt where the passenger pegs used to be. My other hobbies are basketball, Drag racing, and Diesel trucks. You'll see why I got by HOTMOPR..

Day 1 brand spankin!

Day 2. Debadge!

Today.

·
Registered
367 Posts
looks real good man :congrats: and :welcome:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The little honda is my girlfriends bike. Thats why I dont need passenger pegs..:bigthumbsup: Future plans are for a 300 rear and some lowering bones. I also forgot to add the Kuryakin driver pegs. I dont really like those though they are too long and I drag them alot! Now for my other toys.

Hotrod. 67 Plymouth Barracuda..

Its a picture of a picture but you get the idea..

Tow truck..

My 63 plymouth savoy. I have had it since I was 19. it getting close to running again. Kinda gutted it to build the cuda. Its to rare to cut up so thats why the cuda got built. Original big block auto car. it was built for the us border patrol at the canadian border. It has a few rare options..

The good ole days..

·
Registered
940 Posts
:welcome: Nice bike HOTMOPR. Love that Cuda, I'm all about racing, my friend runs a 70 Duster at the drag strips and if i'm not there i'm at the dirt circle tracks to help my son in his racing. Good to have you here.

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome: to the site. There is a FAQ sticky somewhere to help with some questions you might have, although you seem to have it under control. :congrats: on the bike and it looks great so far!

·
Radio Active Member
27,687 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum bro. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the Bang for the Bucks mod thread link in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

Let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,036 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:

Great looking bike and thanks for sharing pics of your other rides too. You've got some awesome old cars there bro! I watch Pinks all the time and may have seen you on there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts