M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow: Well,, hello everyone. I might be taking the plunge tomorrow in getting me an '06 109. I have an '05 hayabusa that I might be trading in for it. I have found this site and has plenty of good information about the bike. I am slightly concerned with getting the first year of a new bike model but I have not read of many problems other than the oil overfill and the coolant leak. Any other information is appreciated.
I have been looking at the cool accessories available and one that has caught my attention is the one about the tag relocator. Is there anyone here from Massachusetts that can tell me if such things are legal here?

thanks in advance.

G

·
Welcome to the board. You won't regret making the plunge. Maybe you ought to keep the 'busa for the days when you want to go 180!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yeah,that would be a "hard trade in" for me to make. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Like have a 'busa to go with the 109 myself :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to but I do not think the misus would approve :p

anyways, I barely have time to ride the busa as it is and with all the hoopla about the new busa coming for maybe 08, I rather unload it now and wait for the new one if it ever does.

jd

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome, I'm on the Vineyard, and am using the cyclehouse bracket on my 109. As far as the side mount brackets go I'm not sure.. the Oak Bluffs police chief lives two houses down from me, Ill ask him...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yup, I will miss the 750 gixxer when my bro in law buys it back. I was riding the M for a couple weeks and then hopped on the gix while my dad took the M and boy what a difference. The Gix feels even faster and more nimble. Two different bikes with two different purposes, but I will sure miss the fast acceleration.

You will love the M though, it was a great decision for me.
ez

·
Registered
85 Posts
well well another new one ha hai am still way new well good to have you here i have of course the m109 but i have my busa that i love but this bike is were it is at fo sho ... glad you are here

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Welcome I love my 109 and just keep riden with my buddy and his busa just in case I need to ride his once in a while that lets me know why I can settle for the 109!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the nice comments. I heard that the 07s are out and this dealership is not budging much in price. They want 12600 out the door but that is taking mine by 8K, I think that they can still come down more for their bike. I might go shopping somwhere else, I would expect to pay that for a 07 instead since there is also a black one. Time to shop, season is ending.

thanks all and I will keep you posted!!!

::)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts