M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, it's been a while. I got my new shoulder, but really miss my 109. Let it go in May.
I had a real tough time with my shoulder 6 weeks after getting the 109. The drag bars screwed up my right shoulder, which was previously operated on a few years before. Now i'm riding a Kawasaki 1600 Classic, but it's no match for the 109. I'm considering another 109, but how would one look with a more standard type handlebar ? Has anyone here changed their bars ?
Anyway, it's great to be riding again, and if I can't ever ride another 109, at least i'll get to read up on the fun everyone else is having. Hope you PA guys don't mind a Kawi trailing in your dust.

Good to be back. - Al

G

·
Where are you in PA??? We are getting a nice size group here in PA. Glad to see you are riding again. As long as you are riding and doing well, that is the most important part. Glad to see you are up and running/riding again. Maybe we can hook up some time. Check out the PA board for events or contact me for upcoming events and rides.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bruno said:
Where are you in PA??? We are getting a nice size group here in PA. Glad to see you are riding again. As long as you are riding and doing well, that is the most important part. Glad to see you are up and running/riding again. Maybe we can hook up some time. Check out the PA board for events or contact me for upcoming events and rides.
I'm in the Phila. area, but ride all over the eastern half of PA, + NJ, NY, DE, and MD. I'll keep and eye on the board for get togethers. Tonight i'll be at Lansdale Bike night.(Lansdale, PA) A great event.

·
Registered
664 Posts
VZR1800 said:
I'm in the Phila. area, but ride all over the eastern half of PA, + NJ, NY, DE, and MD. I'll keep and eye on the board for get togethers. Tonight i'll be at Lansdale Bike night.(Lansdale, PA) A great event.
Go order a pats cheesesteak for me... man i love those things... IMO it's the best cheese steak sandwhich in the US.... Its why i am always jealous of those who live near it :bigthumbsup: ..... glad to see ya back on the board :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts