M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
:welcome: I'm also in Marysville :-D but haven't seen ya around ::). can you tell me where the biker bars are? Maybe next month when we get a break in rain I'll be back on the roads.

·
Registered
158 Posts
eo1sc said:
Well now I finally made it here! Looking forward to the ride in May! :bigthumbsup:
ha eo1sc, have you lived in Marysville your whole life? Had to ask grew up in Marysville when it was small and there wasn't alot of people around, now...... I'm back and wow its grown I might need to move to granite falls just to get away ::)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I moved here in Sept 1997 when the Navy felt the need to send me to shore duty. I have lived in Granite Falls, Arlington, Lake Stevens, and of course NAVSTA Everett. I don't go to many biker bars except Danny's every once in a while. I work at the State pen and I have found that many prior "clients" frequent certain bars. I have been rooling around here on my black beauty though. Maybe I'm rolling so fast you don't see me :evil:

·
Registered
158 Posts
eo1sc said:
No, I moved here in Sept 1997 when the Navy felt the need to send me to shore duty. I have lived in Granite Falls, Arlington, Lake Stevens, and of course NAVSTA Everett. I don't go to many biker bars except Danny's every once in a while. I work at the State pen and I have found that many prior "clients" frequent certain bars. I have been rooling around here on my black beauty though. Maybe I'm rolling so fast you don't see me :evil:
LOL you might be right I've been too busy watching for cops ::) every once in awhile I get up to 135mph but then I start getting worried that I might be your next client

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure hope not :eek:
Don't worry, it's perfectly noraml to break the triple digits at a regular rate on this bike. Good thing there is no windscreen, other wise I might spend more time in the 100mph range :evil:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Hi there, how is the weather out your way? have you been ridding? Got any ridding plans for June?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello Marysville

I just bought my m109 two weeks ago. I'm in seventh heaven I can't wait for summer time. Maybe we can
get all the m109 riders together and take ride over to chelan. :beer2:

From Gold Bar :doorag:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heck yeah! I even ork up your way, well in Monroe anyway. you'll love your bike. I came off of riding big crotch rockets and this bike gives me what I want, comfortable riding, power, and the ability to stay around the speed limit!

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Purplestorm said:
Hello Marysville

I just bought my m109 two weeks ago. I'm in seventh heaven I can't wait for summer time. Maybe we can

Congratulations on the new machine ye ha, looking forward to ridding with you all hailing to you from Okanagan Valley B.C.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Purplestorm said:
Hello Marysville

Sound good count me in (I'm in Puyallup) congrats on your bike. I am always looking for a ride- but have yet to get together with another 9!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Purplestorm said:
Hello Marysville

Welcome Purplestorm, and congrats.
Keep an eye on the May19th ride. The list is growing, should be a great time to meet other 109 owners. Should I add you to the list of riders for the May 19th weekend?
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
HELLO MARYSVILLE! I am glad to see so many riders around finally! There was just me and Firecat here for awhile in the Marysville area. I think she is still around. Just not on the Board much. I am at Lake goodwin with my Burple and just bought the only 07 109 at Smokey Point Cycle Barn...white for the Mrs!! I moved that post here too...titled I finally did it because 3 or 4 months ago I was saying I was going to on the Board...

Great to see you all here!

Oh, by the way, we ride all the time.....30 and 40 degrees....rain or shine....With good gear it is super comfortable!

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Does the
WA109 said:
HELLO MARYSVILLE! I am glad to see so many riders around finally! There was just me and Firecat here for awhile in the Marysville area. I think she is still around. Just not on the Board much. I am at Lake goodwin with my Burple and just bought the only 07 109 at Smokey Point Cycle Barn...white for the Mrs!! I moved that post here too...titled I finally did it because 3 or 4 months ago I was saying I was going to on the Board...

Great to see you all here!

Oh, by the way, we ride all the time.....30 and 40 degrees....rain or shine....With good gear it is super comfortable!
Welcome hope we all can ride around this summer and i pray the roads will keep you safe on those colder days. Does the Mrs have a white M as well?

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
WA109 said:
Hers is White 07....mine is the faster 06 burple!!!!
Oh that is great, my hubby has the black 06 and me the silver there is another huband and wife M team in the UK as well but as far there is just us 3 pairs, wow it will be too cool to meet up with you, maybe May 21st weekend.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts