M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After browsing this forum for quite some time and taking some good ideas from here to my bike I decided it was time to introduce myself (and my bike):

I am from The Netherlands and ride my 109 (or M1800R as we call it in Europe) since Feb of this year. Have done a few mods (debeavered, TRE, Bi-Xenon) myself but bought the bike with some already on (V&Hs, K&Ns, grips, clear taillight and lenses). The bike is an 06 model btw.

Here she is (picture taken when the beaver tail was still there):

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:welcome::congrats:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
:welcome:Hope you enjoy your ride ..and I'm sure you will be adding a lot more mods...you better work some overtime:evil:

·
Registered
194 Posts
:welcome: and enjoy :beer2:

BDK

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hello, nice bike! glad you are part of the family

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum Lzzrd and :congrats: on an awesome bike. I just put my bike in a crate this past Thursday and she is on her way to Brussels, Belgium; Maybe we can hook up before the riding season is over and you can show me some of your beautiful scenery of your country:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:. Something with red lights comes to mind:joke::joke::joke:.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the Bang for the Bucks Mod link in my signature.

Ride safe and let more mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thx all for the kind welcome!

Am currently investigating my next mod (involving baldylatino) ;) somehow mods just keep popping in my mind..

@Duende01; unfortunately riding season seems to be ending early here this year (last weeks very heavy rains).. nevertheless drop a line when you're in Belgium, there's enough riders out here; check http://m1800rforum.forum2go.nl which is the BeNeLux forum :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts