M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 M109r BOSS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just bought my 2021 m109R BOSS earlier this week. I have been riding for over 20 years now started when i was 8 on a cr125 then after that i went to a 76 CB550 then moved over to a 04 GSXR600 then a GSXR1000 03 and now to the 109 which i love.

I did buy a PC V for it just waiting for it to come in and plan on getting the Freedom performance exhaust and intake also want to do a full front fairing with saddle bags and backrest so the wife can ride in comfort also.

If their are any other 109 riders in the Detroit area that do wanna ride im game just tring to break in my bike right now as i only have 180 miles on it.

Well anyways always up to meet new people me and my wife as she is learning to ride also on a 21 cb500f that i bought for here also.

Have a good night guys and ride safe!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on being a new 109 owner! 🙋‍♂️ (y)

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,887 Posts
Congratulations on your new M109, and welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,887 Posts
BTW, I also rode a CR125, back when they were air cooled and twin shocks.(and metal tanks!)
I snapped off the top of my tibia riding that bike, and that was the end of my dirt bike riding days. 😞
I finally realized that I wasn't invincible, and it destroyed my confidence riding.
It took me a few years before I bought my first street bike. (I think that was around 1980.). No looking back since then!

·
Registered
2021 M109r BOSS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! Im just up river from you about 60 miles.
Sweet im on M59 and Romeo Plank if you every want to go for a ride hit me up.

BTW, I also rode a CR125, back when they were air cooled and twin shocks.(and metal tanks!)
I snapped off the top of my tibia riding that bike, and that was the end of my dirt bike riding days. 😞
I finally realized that I wasn't invincible, and it destroyed my confidence riding.
It took me a few years before I bought my first street bike. (I think that was around 1980.). No looking back since then!
I remember seeing those and ouch yeah i did crash a few times on the dirt doing the jumps but me an a few of my friends were well lets say retards on the bikes, my buds dad was a trucker so we would put his truck in the middle of the jump and then jump over it cant believe none of us got really hurt. His dad would just be like im going inside and closing all shades so i dont see yall kill yourselfs lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome....I’m new too.
i have enjoyed my 109.
It’s like riding in parade when we get together.
While the bike is been in production for a while , I still get what is that question.
Are you serious that’s a Suzuki?

·
Registered
2017 M109R Boss
4 Posts
Welcome! I'm out in AZ, but travel to DTW every few months. Was there last month and made it into Garden City at the American Legion. That's where they started the American Legion Riders back in 1993. Good place to stop in and see, great people, food is good there as well. Just a heads up if you need a place to stop by. I know I'll be stopping in there every time I head to the airport since it's only 8 miles away, and the drinks are cheaper!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts