M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Long time lurker, first time contributor. 8) Great site and great contributors. I have been told by the better half that I can get a new M109 for my 50th. Can't wait. :D :D

I am currently riding a '96 Kawa ZZR1100. Also have a couple of trail bikes - a restored '84 Honda XR250 and a wild '83 Yamaha IT490 (a real widow maker), and an old '61 Trumpy (pre-unit) T120 which is my future retirement project. I have previously owned a 900SS Duke, HondaXR600, '64 BSA 650 Lightning, '58 BSA M21 600 sidevalve and a few others. Looking forward to playing with and riding the M109 and contributiing to the group.

Keep safe,
Gordo

·
Registered
47 Posts
gday mate im in canberra and will be picking up my 109 either today or tomorrow. where abouts you located mate? when i oredered my new 109 is was a 21st present to my self so good birthday gift to ones self i guess :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dan85 said:
gday mate im in canberra and will be picking up my 109 either today or tomorrow. where abouts you located mate? when i oredered my new 109 is was a 21st present to my self so good birthday gift to ones self i guess :bigthumbsup:
Thanks for the welcome guys. dan85, I am in Geraldton W. Aust. Hope you enjoy your new ride. :beer3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts