M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my 02 vtx1800c , for this awesome machine!! I want to thank everyone on this forum, for helping me make this move. As much as i loved my vtx, The m109 seems lighter, more nimble and more willing to please! I don't know if i can control myself on the throttle-- 3500rpm comes way too fast... I look forword to a long happy run with this bike, and and to share info with all of you. m.c.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
MC57 said:
I just traded in my 02 vtx1800c , for this awesome machine!! I want to thank everyone on this forum, for helping me make this move. As much as i loved my vtx, The m109 seems lighter, more nimble and more willing to please! I don't know if i can control myself on the throttle-- 3500rpm comes way too fast... I look forword to a long happy run with this bike, and and to share info with all of you. m.c.
Ditto! I did the exact same thing you did! Loved my 02 1800 X, it was a super ride....fell in love with the 109 and bought it on the spot. It's everything you said it is and more! Congrats and enjoy :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
welcome aboard! grats on the bike. man there are a lotta posts like this, this bike is catching on quick.

G

·
Congrats on the new bike, you won't be disappointed. Just remember there is no such thing as a break-in period. Ride it like you plan on riding after the "break in period". Your new baby will appreciate you for it.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Congratulations! What color did you get? I can feel your pain as you keep it under 3500rpm. This bike only gets better. :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :beer3:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I came over via the same route... Goodbye VTX, HELLO M109!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to The Fold :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rynosback said:
Congratulations!  What color did you get? I can feel your pain as you keep it under 3500rpm. This bike only gets better. :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :beer3:
I got a black one of course! Honestly this machine in any color is awesome! My last three bikes have been black, and the stealer only had 1 M109 in stock, so it was meant to be.. He said that they were only getting 4 more this year-- 6 total. I have been bumping the rpms up a little as I get some miles on her... there is no way I'll be able to wait 500 miles tho... mc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.