M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is fantastic....I have been looking for some info on this bike and have found bits and piece's at other place's but this is great.. I am a owner of a Black m109r, she has seen about 600 miles in the last week and a half. Congrats to all the other owners here, I hope this site can be as benifical as some of my other groups are... Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome aboard,

We all feel the same way about this new place. Ten days ago, I never heard of this place, Lamonster, or HalGreenlee.
In a few short days, these guys have been working a miracle here. They are really focused and have left a great impression on me. Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Been thinkin about it myself for several months, then I started checking URL's with M109 in them and voila, found it.
As soon as I saw this bike and read the specs I knew it was gonna redefine the muscle cruiser, all I can say is stay tuned and enjoy the ride, the aftermarket is going to get behind this bike like just like the v-rod, that means real go fast parts, not just junk.
By this time next year I expect to see 10sec quarter mile ET's with just pipes, mapping and intakes.
Not to mention chan drive conversions with billet swingarms etc. Stay tuned folks this is gonna be fun.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yep, welcome aboard and congrats on your new ride.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm sure in time this will have as much good information as the rest of the sites we run. I'm pretty happy with the group we have here now except I bet they all drive too fast. ;) :evil: :yikes:

G

·
Lamonster said:
Welcome to the site. I'm sure in time this will have as much good information as the rest of the sites we run. I'm pretty happy with the group we have here now except I bet they all drive too fast. ;) :evil: :yikes:
Don't you mean "NOT FAST ENOUGH" LOL :evil: :yikes:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
TURN AROUND AND RUN!!!!! You're gonna get sucked in and end up like the rest of us... cut, chop, bbbzzzzz, polish, cut on the exhaust... :joke: This is a great and VERY helpful site. LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
This thread is a year and a half old!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
:welcome: :congrats: on gettin the fastest color BLACK! All the other colors are nothin but BLACK wanna bees.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
hey lets go back and re-welcome everybody that joined in April 2006 just for old times sake.
Welcome to me for instance. Welcome 2006 BlkM109r!

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
BlkM109® said:
hey lets go back and re-welcome everybody that joined in April 2006 just for old times sake.
Welcome to me for instance. Welcome 2006 BlkM109r!
:welcome: :D :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
old post for sure, then it was 2 fast, now it's 3 fast....i'm up to 2 fast now...felin pretty good about it myself....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts