M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 09' 109 and happy to be part of your community. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing our passion in our owning 1 of the motorcycle worlds powerfull and unique designed bike. Glad not to be one of the sheep and also exited about a few mod's in near future. Great site and definetly will be looking for how to do info on some mods. Thanks :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Awesome man, :congrats: & :welcome: Great site, a lot of good info as well as parts for sale. Just about everything I've put on my bike I bought from someone here.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Ride safe and let the mods begin. :doorag:

·
Registered
195 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome: This site is awesome. i didn't join till about 6 months after i got my 9. I wish i would have joined when i was just browsing for bikes. This site will tell you just about everything you need to knw and if you want to do something to your 9... WHICH YOU WILL. there is someone on here that will be able to give you advice. Check the new post everyday, there is always something on there that will catch your attention:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Another happy 9 owner

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
:welcome: and good luck with your new ride...lots of good people and info on this forum:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Congrats!

Welcome. I've only been here a few weeks but it's certainly the place to be.

Lots of info and good people.

:a18:

Tracy

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome: This site is awesome. i didn't join till about 6 months after i got my 9. I wish i would have joined when i was just browsing for bikes. This site will tell you just about everything you need to knw and if you want to do something to your 9... WHICH YOU WILL. there is someone on here that will be able to give you advice. Check the new post everyday, there is always something on there that will catch your attention:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Another happy 9 owner
:agree: and :welcome::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats: on your new found torque and mod madness will overcome you sooner then later:clap2:...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts