M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, newbie from Alabama. I have owned this M109 R2 for a couple of months now and I have enjoyed every last ride I have had on it!! I have owned a couple of crotch rockets and have never got the looks nor the enjoyment out the bikes and this is a beast I must say for me!!! Lots of cool bikes on this site and look forward to keeping you guys updated on future mods and questions I may have along the way!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:welcome:and:congrats:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: and that's a nice looking Shelby you have there too!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:welcome: & :congrats: and that's a nice looking Shelby you have there too!
Thanks!! I really enjoy this beast of a bike. It was very tricky to get used to the torque or sensitive throttle but man is this cool! My goal is to get it to look as good as a lot of you guys bikes on here. Not many at all around here so I have to rely on this website for ideas.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Thanks!! I really enjoy this beast of a bike. It was very tricky to get used to the torque or sensitive throttle but man is this cool! My goal is to get it to look as good as a lot of you guys bikes on here. Not many at all around here so I have to rely on this website for ideas.
Thats one beauty of this forum. You get great ideas from all over the world.
Type in toilet bowl mod in the search and see what you get!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::congrats:

·
Registered
893 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: welcome to the forum - mods will bite you in the wallet but are always ready for you to mod your bike :bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you think your getting a lot of looks right now...Wait till you start the MODS and debaffle it or get a nice sounding exhaust on it. I get crazy looks in this place.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you think your getting a lot of looks right now...Wait till you start the MODS and debaffle it or get a nice sounding exhaust on it. I get crazy looks in this place.
I have been checking out a lot of exhaust and the 2" links for starters. Really not sure what kind taste I have for the exhaust yet. Kinda feeling the 2 in 1 style with the big tip.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome:

You have come to the right forum to make some new friends and fellow riders, share your experiences and knowledge, learn a great deal about the M109R, and be priviledged to a ton of great mod ideas created and shared by other members. This is a great forum and I am sure you will enjoy being a member.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts