M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bigthumbsup:Hello, just a quick post to say hi. Just picked up my 9 this week and boy am I lovin it. I live just south of Pittsburgh and my name is Michael. Hope to get some good info here.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: on the new scoot from Md.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats:And enjoy your new found torque.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a totally different beast from the LC1500 Intruder I traded in on it. Twist the throtle and the handlebars want to yank out of my hands, love it:bigthumbsup::bow:

·
Registered
501 Posts
welcome aboard, i'm from point marion myself,need to get toghether sometime. there is a group of us from s w pa that ride toghether. we just had a ride sun. great group of guys always looking for other to ride with.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Hi Michael

I'm Rick from WA Welcome to the site. And it is a gas owning one of the 9 beast. Lot of fun talking with people about it.
:bigthumbsup:Hello, just a quick post to say hi. Just picked up my 9 this week and boy am I lovin it. I live just south of Pittsburgh and my name is Michael. Hope to get some good info here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all and Tiny I would love to but since I work 2 jobs I don't get to go out as much as I like to anymore.:mad:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
no problem,you get a chance give a shout. riding season 'bout done for anyway. always next year.
WHAT! its only September. We can ride until it gets cold, at least! lol Welcome Dragon! I'm a little east and a bit north of you, but we will all meet you sometime soon. Let us know when you can get free.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no problem,you get a chance give a shout. riding season 'bout done for anyway. always next year.
Say it ain't so, got get some more time to at least get the bike broke in before it goes in the garage :-\

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WHAT! its only September. We can ride until it gets cold, at least! lol Welcome Dragon! I'm a little east and a bit north of you, but we will all meet you sometime soon. Let us know when you can get free.
Will do draggin, I'm also part of the Legion Riders and I will let ya'll know about our rides if your interested.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Will do draggin, I'm also part of the Legion Riders and I will let ya'll know about our rides if your interested.
AWESOME!1 I'm sure we will be. I'm in Morgantown. Great to see you on here.:bigthumbsup::welcome:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
WELCOME FROM PHLLY

:welcome: to the forum and :congrats: on getting a 9
You should find all the information you need about the 9 right here.
RIDE SAFE

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome aboard, i'm from point marion myself,need to get toghether sometime. there is a group of us from s w pa that ride toghether. we just had a ride sun. great group of guys always looking for other to ride with.
AWESOME!1 I'm sure we will be. I'm in Morgantown. Great to see you on here.:bigthumbsup::welcome:
LIES! LIES I'm telling ya! These guys are trying to sucker you into to a gang! You have to watch them, they got me! Nothing but super nice guys to hang out with and ride with. They all have sweet rides and the "know how" too. Congrats on the ride on come join us on a ride. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
LIES! LIES I'm telling ya! These guys are trying to sucker you into to a gang! You have to watch them, they got me! Nothing but super nice guys to hang out with and ride with. They all have sweet rides and the "know how" too. Congrats on the ride on come join us on a ride. :bigthumbsup:
:a20::a20::a20:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saw some Pagans a few weeks ago but they weren't riding Zuks so I doubt it was these guys.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You shoulda seen us ridin up to OCC in New York! We were a sight, 60 bikes strong. A great showing!! Great waether too. Ride Safe..... J :welcome::bigthumbsup:8)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts