M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang she a bute. "pada pup pup ba I'm lovint it":joke: mods are on the way luckily she came with two mods dyno power commander and Hard Krome 2 in 1 .:drool:

I wanted to ask if there are any NJ owners out there for riding , I wanted to change the wiring harness to something metal . did the search many times but nothing comes up. any insight is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Well, you already have the best sounding exhaust for the M109R, so your off to a good start! Welcome to the board and congrats on your ride.

:welcome:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:congrats: on your 9 and :welcome: to the forum.
:agree: I have the Hard Krome pipes also.....I love the way they sound
RIDE SAFE:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
welcome from Md and congrats on the new scoot!

·
Registered
177 Posts
:clap2::congrats:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: on the bike. The people here will help you all they can:welcome:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:

Along with the Sideburner, it looks like it's already debeavered and has Iso grips on it too. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
I wanted to change the wiring harness to something metal .
Wiring harness?

:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature. Hope to see you at the big meet in 2011.

Ride safe and let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank You, for the warm welcome

Yes gentlemen it is a great feelling I have to admit , now when I get stressed ....I think about my "9" and I chuckle :drool:. this is wierd , but very satisfying havn't felt this way since when I was enlisted RA The 25th Infantry Division (Light) Artillery, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. Thank you all for the warm welcome Irish4life baldylatino purvistechie ghostm109 Elquan1 pynikal BobbyMac fire fighter 109 jacksuncle m109rule Big-B HAYA2M109R reprek1 Larry L camtek Zoom rynosback and the many more members on this board.:clap2:
.. yea "zoom" your right debeaverd , grips ,I can add that to the sig cool.

and also thank you for the ss cable info "baldylatino" . I wanted to support :bigthumbsup:"fire fighter 109" with some cool gear shirts, hats, can you send me a link to a catalog "I hope this is not an intrusion to the board for asking if it is It is not my intent .8)

·
Registered
960 Posts
THAT is one nicely modded 9 you have! Very cool. :congrats::welcome:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts