M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody get out today? It got up to around 45 or so. I went for a quick 30-40 minute ride, it felt pretty good layered up. I needed some mechanical therapy:D

Can't wait for the next above 40 degree day, whenever that is:dontknow:

·
Registered
643 Posts
yep i got out for some Throttle Therapy

here's 10 minutes of your life you wont get back

my digivideo recorder had some some threads messed up and i couldn't mount it , so i used my much heavier digital camera , with teh extra weight and the length of the mount its had WAYYYYYYYY too much vibration

you have been warned but if ya wanna watch anyway here it is

the roads are near Green Lane Reservoir in Montgomery County

its suppposed to be 40ish next saturday ,

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Did anybody get out today? It got up to around 45 or so. I went for a quick 30-40 minute ride, it felt pretty good layered up. I needed some mechanical therapy:D

Can't wait for the next above 40 degree day, whenever that is:dontknow:
40 here but NW rain arggggggggg I didnt even go to the bike show............

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

my digivideo recorder had some some threads messed up and i couldn't mount it , so i used my much heavier digital camera , with teh extra weight and the length of the mount its had WAYYYYYYYY too much vibration

Looks like you had a good ride:bigthumbsup:. How far is that road from Phila? I need to find some roads like that, especially for this time of year.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Looks like you had a good ride:bigthumbsup:. How far is that road from Phila? I need to find some roads like that, especially for this time of year.
it would really depend on what part of Philly you are in,but i dont think you could make it there in back in your 30-45 minute window, I was out about 1.5 hours but i ran more roads then that

here is a link to about where those roads are ,

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...0.163133,-75.436249&spn=0.59925,1.674042&z=10

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
16,261 Posts

Y'all gotta a Montgomery county in Pa too?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Y'all gotta a Montgomery county in Pa too?
yes we do, I thought the same thing about you guys when i found out MD had one

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks:bigthumbsup:. I'm in NE Philly, not far from Bensalem, PA
if/when it is warm enough for you to make it out to that area and spend a lil time riding I can try and meet up with ya.

did you ever catch one of my posts with the link to the motorcycle roads website??? it might help find at least something in your area

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
went to bed lastnight it was 40, wake up this morning 54 and raining like a seve........Bannana express they are calling it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if/when it is warm enough for you to make it out to that area and spend a lil time riding I can try and meet up with ya.

did you ever catch one of my posts with the link to the motorcycle roads website??? it might help find at least something in your area
I do remember you posting that web site. I'll have to back track and find it. We'll have to hook up one day:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I got up today and it's 55 and raining:'(
I'm watching the start of the steelers football game there today , and raining hard and they said might turn to snow!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Heat Wave, OYE, today its 84 and we made it as the hottest place in the country right now. actully just came back from the store and the local junior high school electronic sigh's thermometer read 86. I sure its colder in Mckeesport PA. where my parents in law live.

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Tried to start the 9 today and it was dead. Might be time to upgrade to a gman battery.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts