4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of Our Members Had Major Knee Surgery this last Week

Keep you chin up Jason :bigthumbsup:
We Will plan a Ride up your way this Fall , Hopefuly

·
Registered
852 Posts
Man, just seeing this! Thanks guys - its a slow process but I'm tryin to take it easy. Dealing with some swelling and bruising in my foot now.

You guys rock! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Very sorry your laid up , Crazy called this morning and we Took off , no plan, just Ride !we Ended up on Afton Mountain ,and met a Few Very Nice People, it was a Good day !
I ended the Weekend with just over Three Hundred miles

Heal up Right ,and don't hurry it Bra :bigthumbsup:

a good shot of my Knee :eek:

What Do you think of my New Mirrors LOL :redfaced:

We stopped at a gas station and talked to some other bikers they suggested we try Plank Rd ,what a Rush !
we will be going back ,,,I was too busy tryin to keep up with Cj to take many Pics Plus the cagers didnt want to stay in their lane :eek:
here is the lone shot of that road

Scottsville

later ,,,,

A nice Guy Runs this Place on Rt6 ,any body lookin to get out of the rat race , hes Selling the Place

since your bed ridden i thought you might like to Ride Vicariously thru us

Best Wishes Jason :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
549 Posts
and once again, I didn't get a Call......:-\:-\:-\:-\ :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: Guess I'm not part of Ooinkk's "Click"

·
Registered
277 Posts
and once again, I didn't get a Call......:-\:-\:-\:-\ :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: Guess I'm not part of Ooinkk's "Click"
:agree::agree:

me neither. Ooinnnnnkkkkkk is such a tail pipe. Never invites anyone. Just him and his "tight" little group. LAME!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Awesome pics, Rob! Are those the Scythe II mirrors? I'm thinking about getting them while the sale is on. I got my big brace off today, and doc said I dont need to use the crutches any more - just one if I feel I really need it. New brace is small and light, and feels great. I've still got some issues with my foot that has the doctor stumped.

Hopefully I'll continue to progress and be able to be out on the bike sometime late next month or in early October!!!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hey Diggy, I feel your pain Bro! When i broke my knee i was in a wheel chair for 4 months, and it was great when i finally got rid of the brace,& the chair! It was really great to actualy get back on a 9 ! We will be there when your ready to ride again!
And now as for the ride we took yesterday, that was alot of fun! There was no plan for this ride! I had just called Rob to see if he wanted to do some riding as a whim! We met at my house and from there i took the lead and we ended up goin all over the place. I for one like the no-plan scenario, just freakin ride with the wind Bro! THE CLICK THING is a Crock of Bull:edit:! So as not to let anyone feel LEFTOUT, please send me your phone#S and the next time we ride with the wind i will call you! Im not going to mention any names though( Danny & Bruce) :joke::joke::joke:
Heel up quick Diggy! CYA CJ
Parked in front of PEE WEES BBQ Scottsville VA

OOINKS MASCOTT

Priceless!!!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes Diggy that's them , the best looking ones out there
IMHO
I should have called a few of the guys, Danny , I officialy apologize!
Bruce. , kiss my Dippstick , you'r. Wife wouldn't let you go anyway. !!!!:joke:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Priceless!!!!!!:bigthumbsup:
[/QUOTE]

which one is ooinkk?? :dontknow:

·
Registered
472 Posts
IMHO
you for got the nightrodder, what's up with that?

·
Registered
852 Posts
IMHO
Just ordered my mirrors! Found them on Amazon.com for $105.27. DLP beat the price that they were going for on Amazon by $5. Not bad at all, I must say.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.