M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search on this with zero results :confused:. Has anyone looked at the inside of the headlight and noticed how at the bottom below where the headlight bulb comes out there is a small flat round in shape area? Any ideas on why or what it is there for?
Also, has anyone changed over their H4 bulb to a Xenon HID lighting system?

Just wandering :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

RLS

·
Registered
162 Posts
:clap2: our new zealand bikes come with the front park light in place 1up 4 N.Z. :joke:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Admittedly I'm in Manitoba ,Canada, likely the Capitol of the worst, harshest roads on the planet but has anyone found a way too secure the headlight ? Mine bounces so much people constantly flash their high beams at me. :(
Dave

·
Registered
600 Posts
RLS said:
I did a search on this with zero results :confused:. Has anyone looked at the inside of the headlight and noticed how at the bottom below where the headlight bulb comes out there is a small flat round in shape area? Any ideas on why or what it is there for?
Also, has anyone changed over their H4 bulb to a Xenon HID lighting system?

Just wandering :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

RLS
Looks like the new headlight option on the later '07s - '08s have the second bulb in them:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
thats at the dealer show though, they may not have them when they show up in the showroom. I don't know why they would not let them stay except DOT has some BS rules about crap like that. The 99' ZRX Kawasaki I still have has a slot like an air vent in the little fairing it has and sure enough the euro models have a light in it that can be had through the grey market and installed. they call them "city lights" over there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts