M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Everything is screwed or bolted on you should be able to remove the front turn signals without cutting anything.I did..............

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,093 Posts
Topgun,

But what did you do with the brase becouse it will stick out.
I put the Rivco signal relocator on mine and had the same problem, the tabs for the stock mounts stick out. I tried bending them up out of the way but that didn't work well, so I just cut them off.

If you cut them, it's easier to unbolt the headlight base and cut them just around the mounting bolts. You can still see it if you look at it from the side, but it's better than them sticking out.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zoom,

Do they not sell other brases?

I put the Rivco signal relocator on mine and had the same problem, the tabs for the stock mounts stick out. I tried bending them up out of the way but that didn't work well, so I just cut them off.

If you cut them, it's easier to unbolt the headlight base and cut them just around the mounting bolts. You can still see it if you look at it from the side, but it's better than them sticking out.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,093 Posts
Not that I know of. The tabs that stick out are part of the headlight mounting bracket, and unless the later models that have plastic signal housings are different I think they are all the same on the R models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.