M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I need some help, I change the front signal lights and I notice that the headlight is slightly high, it could be my imagination. Is there an adjustment screw or something?
Thanks Tom

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
There is an allen headed adjustment by the right side of the frame neck and between the upper and lower trees ................ turn your bars to the left and you will see this , I think that a 5mm allen wrench (same as seat/cowl bolts) is what is need to adjust it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Kissimmee09 said:
hey I need some help, I change the front signal lights and I notice that the headlight is slightly high, it could be my imagination. Is there an adjustment screw or something?
Thanks Tom
Go to your Owners Manual which came with your bike.....page 7-37 shows, in detail, the adjustment procedure for the headlight!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I should have ckecked this thread prior to adjusting mine. The manual description is cryptic at best. Just leave the headlight casing on. I took mine off. What a bonehead. :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Bonehead said:
turn your bars to the right and you will see this , I think that a 5mm allen wrench (same as seat/cowl bolts) is what is need to adjust it :bigthumbsup:

If you turn the bars to the left it works much better, since the adjustment hole is on the right side :bigthumbsup:

Don

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
good point LOL .... a little dyslexia showing itself there :p

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Just remember Bonehead, we still loves ya..... :p

Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts