M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I will head out tomorrow to the Dyno and see if these Cobras are making any power or not. 8)
By the way I read on another board that I was "pushing" the Cobra pipes, I'm not pushing anything, I'm trying to give you as much honest information (good or bad) about the pipes that are avaiable for the 109. Right now the only pipes that have been shipped have been the Cobras and that's the only pipes I have had a chance to test. If the Dyno numbers are bad I'll post them here, if they are good I'll do the same. You guys decide if they are the pipes for you.

I will tell you if I like one pipe better than another but that's not "pushing" anything, that's my personal opinion and it's no better than yours. My opinion of the Cobra's I have on now is that they look good, seem to be well built, sound great but are a little louder than I like. I should have the rest of the information on these pipes tomorrow and you guys can go from there.

·
Registered
195 Posts
No push that I can see. BTW thank for being the one that goes thru the pane of testing things for us first. i no we all appreciate it Thanks :bigthumbsup: :beer2:

·
Registered
240 Posts
There will be quite a few pipes made for this bike that turn out to be little more than noisemakers, I expect to see these(cobras) in that group, but I have to remember this is still a cruiser and as long as you have guys that are willing to "give up a few ponies to get the look and sound they want" then this is what companies will make.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It's a shame when someone can't understand the Lamonster is being fair and unpartial. Heck, with all the effort he has put into this board alone, one would be extremely hard pressed to say a bad word against him.

Keep up the GREAT work, and don't let some schlock deter your dedication

·
Registered
525 Posts
It sucks that the person's comment made you feel like you had to explain yourself. You are doing a great job and you come off to me a genuine. So here is a big Whatever to that guy. ::) ::)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I feel as though Lamonster & Halgreenlee are doing a terrific job . Lamont ,don't let some goof make you feel like you have to explain yourself .If not for you we all would be running around in circles trying all this stuff ourselves .Keep up the good work !!! :a18: :clap2:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lamont and hal have carte blanche w/ me. They do so much and never push that i've seen.

btw lamont where are those dyno charts, its noon man. :joke:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Appreciate the information, but right now I'm happy with the stock pipes. They sound fine to me and I've got enought power as is! :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yeah Lamont. You don't need to explain anything to us. We appreciate all that you are doing for us.

That was probably the Fritz board anyway :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts