M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a buddy are heading to Dallas on October 25 for Monday Night Football! First NFL game for me. Staying on a few extra days and thinking of renting some bikes for a day or two. Anyone have any great 1 or 2 day rides in the area? Also this is my 150th post! And only about 85% of them were stupid questions. Happy Post Day to me.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Check with the Texas boys, on ther forum:dontknow: Being from NH. I can't tell you were to ride down there! But they can:bigthumbsup: Have fun, and bring on the best sport FOOTBALL:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Me and a buddy are heading to Dallas on October 25 for Monday Night Football! First NFL game for me. Staying on a few extra days and thinking of renting some bikes for a day or two. Anyone have any great 1 or 2 day rides in the area? Also this is my 150th post! And only about 85% of them were stupid questions. Happy Post Day to me.
I live in North Texas and most of th eroads here are pretty flat. The farm to market roads are best we have here . I would say heat towards the Grandbury, Glen Rose area south of Ft. Worth or East Texas by the Louisiana border has some nice areas. There is a magaizine called Ride Texas and they also have an online site. You can order back issues from them.

http://www.ridetexas.com/index.php

·
Registered
128 Posts
you could head up to south east oklahoma and head over to arkansas. Its not that far and there is some decent riding tha way.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
I was there for a turkey day game 20 years ago,had a blast...the roads are pretty flat and straight in Texas kinda like the prairies...all the curves in Texas are on the ladies,and there is nothing wrong with that.!! Head for the coast,even new Orleans ,they could still use some tourist cash there..there is a massive country bar in the Dallas fort worth area,can't remember the name,but I think it's by the stockyards,Billy- Bobs or something.. Don't know if it's still there,but if it is ask anyone and they will know about it...hope you got some goods seats,that stadium is huge..there are a lot off crappy seats way up in the rafters...Who you goin to see?...you'll have a blast..Ride safe.:evil:
Go STEELERS....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts