M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I asked the US Navy for either Norfolk, VA or Kings Bay, GA for my next duty station......and I got K Bay, USS Georgia. I should be out there sometime in Feb. And I bringin' Hawaii's baddest 9 with me! :doorag:

As soon as I get settled in and figure out what my schedule looks like, hope to hook with some of you guys for some REAL RIDIN'.

Don't get me wrong, alot of things I like about Hawaii, but it'll be SWEET to be back on Mainland USA! Been in Hawaii since 2003, with a too brief stint in New Hampshire (bbbrrrrr.....too damn cold for me, and I'm from Colorado).

Lookin' forward to meeting all of you. See ya soon!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally here. Just rented out a house in Kingsland, GA. Household goods and my 9 should get delivered early next week. Dont have to check into my new command til the 24th. Hopefully I can get some riding in before I head out to the water. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think he meant back to the water.

I hope you make it to the mountains with us sometime. Looks like about a 6 hour ride just to get up our way though :eek:
Hope so. On the long runs I'll just get up there a day early and grab a motel room. Unless someone has an old couch out in the garage....I ain't picky. :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
824 Posts
I like to stay in a little hole in the wall in Toccoa GA. It's $20.00 a night and they let me park my bike in the grass right in front of the room. Not glamorous but it has a bed, tv, ac and a mini fridge. What else do you need?
Right in the foothills of the Smoky mountains, Dragon is about 2 hours north. Easy day ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts