M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I asked the US Navy for either Norfolk, VA or Kings Bay, GA for my next duty station......and I got K Bay, USS Georgia. I should be out there sometime in Feb. And I bringin' Hawaii's baddest 9 with me! :doorag:

As soon as I get settled in and figure out what my schedule looks like, hope to hook with some of you guys for some REAL RIDIN'.

Don't get me wrong, alot of things I like about Hawaii, but it'll be SWEET to be back on Mainland USA! Been in Hawaii since 2003, with a too brief stint in New Hampshire (bbbrrrrr.....too damn cold for me, and I'm from Colorado).

Lookin' forward to meeting all of you. See ya soon!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
awsome bout 1hr away should hook up when settle in...hopefully dont have 2 deploy right away...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally here. Just rented out a house in Kingsland, GA. Household goods and my 9 should get delivered early next week. Dont have to check into my new command til the 24th. Hopefully I can get some riding in before I head out to the water. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Glad your here! Make sure and plan to meet with us at Bike Week, usually the last Saturday, 11:00 at winghouse on 92, also called speedway blvd. Winghouse is about 100 feet off of I-95 on the South side of 92.
We usually get 30-40 109s there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Glad your here! Make sure and plan to meet with us at Bike Week, usually the last Saturday, 11:00 at winghouse on 92, also called speedway blvd. Winghouse is about 100 feet off of I-95 on the South side of 92.
We usually get 30-40 109s there.
Hey Cajundog what is the date of the last Saturday when you guys meet at the winghouse? I would like to meet you and other Niners there. We have been trying to hook up. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
824 Posts
March 12 11:00 at the winghouse, try to line up on the east side. we may need to take the center section as the lot by the restaurant is not big enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts